KONJAC SPONGE How to use/Note for optimal use
How To Use A Konjac Sponge
- Soak — Soak it in warm water for few minutes to expand it to full size.
- Clean — Once it is full size, begin cleaning your face by moving the sponge in a circular motion and massage your face.
- Massage — Start in the center of your face and work your way out and up.
- Drain and Dry — When finished, drain it by clasping the sponge between your hands and dry it by hanging in a well-ventilated place.
- Use — You can use it every day!
- Replace — Replace your konjac sponge about every 4 weeks.
Notes for optimal konjac sponge use:
- Remove makeup before using your konjac sponge.
- The fibers in the sponge are delicate and made with no preservatives, leading to mold or breakage if stored incorrectly. Be sure to store your sponge in a well-ventilated area and allow it to dry out completely.
- When using your sponge with bath salts, make sure the bath salts do not contain enzymes. Enzymes will dissolve the fibrous surface and damage the sponge.